Keeping our customers' data protected at all times is our highest priority.
This security overview provides a high-level overview of the security
practices put in place to achieve that objective. Have questions or
feedback? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
All of our services run in the cloud. We don’t host or run our own routers,
load balancers, DNS servers, or physical servers. Our service is built on
Google Cloud Platform . They provide strong security measures to protect our infrastructure and are
compliant with most certifications.
Data center security
Our data center is located in EUROPE in Belgium. It is a Tier IV, PCI DSS, and ISO 27001 compliant facility. Our servers are physically separated from other data center customers. The data center facilities are protected 24/7 with different security measures (guards, CCTV, electronic access
control, etc.). Monitoring and alerting is in place for security breaches, power, HVAC, and temperature. Network level security monitoring and protection Our network security architecture consists of multiple security zones. We monitor and protect our network, to make sure no unauthorized access is performed using:
• A firewall that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network
• An Intrusion Detection and/or Prevention technologies (IDS/IPS)
solution that monitors and blocks potential malicious packets.
• IP address filtering
We use Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation services powered
by an industry-leading solution CloudFlare
Encryption in transit: All data sent to or from our infrastructure is
encrypted in transit via industry best-practices using Transport Layer
Security (TLS). You can see our SSLLabs report here Encryption at rest: All
our user data (including passwords) is encrypted using battled-proofed
encryption algorithms in the database.
Data retention and removal
We retain your usage data for a period of 90 days after closing your account. All data is then completely removed from the dashboard and server. Every user can request the removal of usage data by contacting support. Read more about our privacy settings at https://www.snackeet.com/privacy-policy Business continuity and disaster recovery We back up all our critical assets and regularly attempt to restore the backup to guarantee a fast recovery in case of disaster. All our backups are encrypted.
Application security monitoring
• We use a security monitoring solution to get visibility into our application security, identify attacks and respond quickly to a data breach.
• We use technologies to monitor exceptions, logs and detect anomalies in our applications.
• We collect and store logs to provide an audit trail of our applications
Application security protection
• We use a runtime protection system that identifies and blocks
OWASP Top 10 and business logic attacks in real-time.
• We use security headers to protect our users from attacks.
• We use security automation capabilities that automatically detect and
respond to threats targeting our apps.
We develop following security best practices and frameworks (OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25). We use the following best practices to ensure the highest level of security in our software:
• Developers participate in regular security training to learn about
common vulnerabilities and threats
• We review our code for security vulnerabilities
• We regularly update our dependencies and make sure none of them
has known vulnerabilities
Account takeover protection.
We protect our users against data breaches by monitoring and blocking
brute force attacks.
We’re compliant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The
purpose of GDPR is to protect the private information of EU citizens and
give them more control over their personal data. Contact us for more
details on how we comply to GDPR.
• All payment instrument processing is safely outsourced to Stripe
which is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. We don’t collect
any payment information and are therefore not subject to PCI
• We safely process and store your payment information following the
strict Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). We
are certified as a PCI Service Provider.
• Our strict internal procedure prevents any employee or administrator
from gaining access to user data. Limited exceptions can be made for
• All our employees sign a Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality
Agreement when joining the company to protect our customers'